View Event Details
Chambers Bay Golf Course
6320 Grandview Drive West
University Place, Washington
- Start Date: Thursday, Jun 18th, 2015 at 7:00 am
- End Date: Sunday, Jun 21st, 2015 at 5:00 pm
- Registration: On-Site Only
The U.S. Open is coming to the Pacific Northwest for the first time in history.
This is the course it was waiting for. Nestled on the shores of the Puget Sound,
Chambers Bay was created to be an inspired tribute to the ancient linksland
of Scotland. As host of the 2015 U.S. Open, it will test some of the
greatest golfers in the world. And As one of the top public courses in Washington,
it’s an experience you can enjoy again and again.
Stroke Play (Pro)
$1,000.00 / Player
Prize Info: Purse: $9,000,000 • FedExCup Points: 600
- Website: http://www.usga.org/TicketsFunnel.aspx?ID=21474854488
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/USGA
- Twitter: @chambersbaygolf
On June 15, 2015, Chambers Bay will welcome the U.S. Open as it comes to the Pacific Northwest for the very first time in its history. With massive, rolling fairways, towering dunes, undulating greens and unpredictable coastal winds, the traditional linksland course will provide the world’s best with a test unlike anything played at a U.S. Open.
U.S. Open FAQ